*Registration rates and savings dependent on registration level and membership level.
AHA Scientific Sessions is the best value in cardiovascular science. For $995*, you can take
- A global perspective on the most important issues in cardiovascular science. Scientific Sessions is attended by more than 18,000 professionals from 105 countries. Plus, international presentations and global congress put a worldwide lens on cardiovascular science.
- The best science. See more than 5,000 scientific presentations and the latest-breaking clinical trials.
- Education that applies to you. Choose from 26 programming tracks geared at all cardiovascular professions and specialties.
Don’t miss your chance to experience the best science from around the world!
If you are unable to register online, you may fill out and fax the registration forms. A $20 fee will apply.
Member Form | Nonmember Form
Registration Resource Center (RRC) - When available, visit the RRC to:
Onsite Attendee Registration Hours
- Update contact information
- Upgrade registration
- Print registration receipt
- Print registration email confirmation
- View badge composite
- Invite a colleague to Scientific Sessions 2014
- Print visa letter
- Book housing
|Saturday, November 15||7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Sunday, November 16||7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Monday, November 17||7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday, November 18||7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday, November 19||7:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
Book housing now while rooms last!
Hotel List and Map
Shuttle Service Information
Sign up below to recieve AHA/ASA emails related to Scientific Sessions: key dates and deadlines, abstract submission, advance registration and housing, important programming updates and more.