Late Breaking Basic Science Submission and Late Breaking Resuscitation Science Submission are now open.
Deadline for submission is August 19.
Registration is now open!
Council on Cardiopulmonary, Critical Care, Perioperative and Resuscitation
Late Breaking Basic Science Submission and Late Breaking Resuscitation Science Submission are now open. The deadline for submissions is August 19.
New in 2015!
• Abstract submission has been streamlined.
• There is one abstract submission site, and you will submit each abstract once.
• It is important that you select the correct abstract category for your abstract, as this will determine if your abstract will be considered for ReSS or Scientific Sessions.
• If you are submitting more than one abstract, you may select either a Scientific Sessions category or a ReSS category for each abstract you submit.
• For consideration at ReSS, be sure to select a category under 24. Resuscitation Science Symposium.
• For consideration at Scientific Sessions, be sure to select a category other than Resuscitation that best aligns with your abstract.
• All accepted abstracts will be published in Circulation.