The deadline to obtain CME/CE credit Scientific Sessions 2014 has expired.
Watch this page for more instructions on CE credit for Scientific Sessions 2015.
Learning ObjectivesBasic Science
- Identify major advances in key areas of cutting-edge research and technology in heart failure, atherosclerosis, stroke, cardiovascular genetics, molecular biology and arrhythmias.
- Understand basic processes linking molecular and cellular biology and biochemistry with cardiovascular physiology and pathophysiology.
- Recognize the promises and pitfalls of cell and gene therapy for cardiovascular disease.
- Translate emerging clinical science to clinical practice in patients with cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- Evaluate and implement new diagnostic and therapeutic strategies for treating cardiovascular disorders and stroke
- Recognize emerging trends in the distribution of cardiovascular disease and stroke and their impact on public health.
- Evaluate the impact of new diagnostic and therapeutic strategies on health costs and outcomes.
- Understand the adaptation and testing of fundamental scientific discoveries to the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac and vascular disease in patients.