Submit your abstracts now in time for November's Scientific Sessions 2013.
Learn about guidelines, categories, how to write a good abstract and more. Your findings could receive international coverage with over 3 billion media impressions.
Abstract submissions are accepted until June 5, 2013, so don't delay.
Opportunity for Publication:
- Discuss your findings with more than 18,000 cardiovascular experts from more than 105 countries, and 1.5 million virtual attendees
- Your accepted abstracts could receive international coverage with over 3 billion media impressions
- Sessions offers a 24 percent higher opportunity of being published compared to other meetings. In addition, a 2012 report in Circulation found that AHA accrued the highest mean impact factor, at 4.8. (Fosbøl EL et al. Circulation. 2012;126:2819-2825.)
- Accepted abstracts are published in Circulation, an American Heart Association journal. Circulation continues to hold the #1 ranking for Impact Factor (14.739) in the Cardiac & Cardiovascular Systems subject category, according to the 2011 Journal Citation Reports® (Thomson Reuters, 2012).
- Member benefits include more than $150,000 in council awards and travel grants available to early career investigators, trainees and students submitting abstracts to Scientific Sessions. Visit my.americanheart.org and view the Awards & Lectures available for Scientific Sessions
- To join AHA membership please visit my.americanheart.org/membership.
Scientific Sessions is the leading cardiovascular meeting for basic, translational, clinical and population science, in the United States, with more 18,000 cardiovascular experts from more than 105 countries, in addition to more than 1.5 million virtual professional attendees.
Programming is designed to improve patient care by communicating the most timely and significant advances in prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease from many different perspectives. Sessions includes five days of comprehensive, unparalleled education through more than 5,000 presentations, with 1,000 invited faculty, and 4,000 abstract presentations; all from the world’s leaders in cardiovascular disease. It also includes more than 200 exhibitors showcasing the latest cardiovascular technology and resources.
Lead the way to discovery in the fight against cardiovascular disease and stroke.
View the message from Robert Harrington, MD, FAHA
Chair, Scientific Sessions 2013
Abstract submission opens
Deadline to become an AHA/ASA Professional Member to qualify for priority housing and registration
Late Breaking Clinical Trial Submissions
Abstract submission closes
FAHA/VIP registration and housing opens
Member/Media registration and housing opens
Nonmember registration and housing opens
Exhibitor/Group registration opens
Deadline to become AHA/ASA Professional Member to receive early registration rates
Deadline for early registration rates
Advanced registration rates apply
Deadline to become AHA/ASA Professional Member to receive advance registration rates
Deadline for advance rates
Standard registration rates apply
Resuscitation Science Symposium
Scientific Sessions 2013
Cardiovascular Nursing Clinical Symposium 2013
There are significant savings for registering as a member and at the early rates.