Miss a Session?
Sessions OnDemand™ Premium is a digital video library of this year's meeting online and on a USB drive.
Experience every session - those you want to see again and those you may have missed - just as if you are in the room. With Sessions OnDemand™ Premium, you will receive full-motion video of all of the meeting's sessions - viewable online and on your own portable USB. View them at your convenience on your PC or iPad®, iPhone® or Android™.Special Limited Time Offer
Buy Sessions OnDemand™ Premium beginning Nov. 15, 2014 for only $299 for AHA/ASA Professional Members1 and $399 for all others. Please visit the booth in the Grand Concourse Lobby or the AHA HeartQuarters Booth to see a demo and reserve your copy. Also available at sessionsondemand.org.
|Conference Pricing (Expires 11/19)||Post-Conference Pricing|
|Member: $299||Member: $499|
|Nonmember: $399||Nonmember: $599|
You can also buy Sessions OnDemand™ during conference registration today and save $200! Register now!
1Discounts do not apply to the general or professional associate membership tiers. Membership must be activated by Nov. 19, 2014. Please note only presentations that have been approved by the speakers will be included.
Note - Pricing excludes shipping and handling. USB drive ships 10 weeks after the meeting.
Complimentary product for AHA/ASA Professional Members*
As an AHA/ASA Professional member, you can access all of the slides and audio mp3s from Scientific Sessions. Members will receive an email with instructions approximately two weeks after the conference has ended. Access is available until November 1st of the following year. Instructions on how to access content from Sessions 2014 is below.
If You Registered for the Product Onsite:
- Click on the login link at the top of the Sessions OnDemand™ page
- Login with the email address you used to register for the product, and to which this confirmation was sent.
- Enter your temporary password: Sessions 2012
- If this is your first time accessing the product, you will be prompted to enter a new password. This password must be at least 5 characters, and something that's easy for you to remember.
- Click on the "Register" button in the middle column at the bottom of the Sessions OnDemand™ home page. You will be directed to the Login page.
- Enter your email address, password, and your AHA/ASA Professional Member ID. You will not need your Membership ID upon subsequent visits.
- Your password is the one you created when you originally established the account.
- If you do not remember your password, please click on the Forgot Password link on the login page and you will be prompted through steps to create a new password.
- If you have changed your email address since establishing the account, please email us at AHAfirstname.lastname@example.org and one of our representatives can update the email address for you. Please include both your old and new email accounts in your support request.
- Click on the "Register" link at the top of the Sessions OnDemand™ page
- You will need your AHA/ASA Professional Member ID and will need to create a password
- Your email address will be your user name
- After creating your account, you will be directed to the login page where you will login with your email address and newly created password.
- The first time you Login, you will need to enter your AHA/ASA Professional Member ID to verify your membership status. You will not need your Membership ID upon subsequent visits.
Forgot your AHA Membership Number?
Sign in at the top of this page with your username and password. Click on your name in the welcome at the top of the web page. Find your membership number on the drop down menu.
*Complimentary access and discounts do not apply to the general or professional associate membership tiers. Membership must have been activated by Nov. 19, 2014 for access. Please note only presentations that have been approved by the speakers will be included.