Registration is now open for all members. Save $20 now by registering online!
NEW FOR 2015: One registration fee! When you register for Scientific Sessions 2015, you receive access to all Scientific Sessions programming, including Rescusitation Science Symposium (ReSS).
AHA Scientific Sessions is the best value in cardiovascular science. For $995*, you can take
- A global perspective on the most important issues in cardiovascular science. Scientific Sessions is attended by more than 17,000 professionals from 100 countries. In addition to 1.5 million medical professionals who participated virtually in lectures and discussions about basic, translational, clinical and population science.
- Sessions includes five days of comprehensive, unparalleled education through more than 5,000 presentations, with 1,000 invited faculty, and 4,000 abstract presentations; all from the world’s leaders in cardiovascular disease. It also includes more than 200 exhibitors showcasing the latest cardiovascular technology and resources.
Don’t miss your chance to experience the best science from around the world! *Registration rates and savings dependent on registration level and membership level.
If you are unable to register online, you may fill out and fax the registration forms. A $20 fee will apply.
Member Form (PDF opens in new window) | Nonmember Form (PDF opens in new window)
Send the form to:
Convention Data Services
Scientific Sessions 2015
107 Waterhouse Road
Bourne, MA 02532
Fax: (508) 742-9610
Please note a $20 processing fee will apply.
Visit the Registration Resource Center (RRC) [link opens in new window] to:
- Update contact information
- Upgrade registration or add new items/events to your registration
- Print registration receipt
- Print registration email confirmation
- View badge composite
- Invite a colleague to Scientific Sessions 2015
- Print visa letter
- Book housing
Sign up below to recieve AHA/ASA emails related to Scientific Sessions: key dates and deadlines, abstract submission, advance registration and housing, important programming updates and more.