*Registration rates and savings dependent on registration level and membership level.
AHA Scientific Sessions is the best value in cardiovascular science. For $995*, you can take
- A global perspective on the most important issues in cardiovascular science. Scientific Sessions is attended by more than 17,000 professionals from 100 countries. In addition to 1.5 million medical professionals who participated virtually in lectures and discussions about basic, translational, clinical and population science.
- Sessions includes five days of comprehensive, unparalleled education through more than 5,000 presentations, with 1,000 invited faculty, and 4,000 abstract presentations; all from the world’s leaders in cardiovascular disease. It also includes more than 200 exhibitors showcasing the latest cardiovascular technology and resources.
Don’t miss your chance to experience the best science from around the world!
Registration Forms to be Posted Soon
If you are unable to register online, you may complete a registration form and send by mail, fax or email to:
Convention Data Services
Scientific Sessions 2014
107 Waterhouse Road
Bourne, MA 02532
Fax: (508) 742-9610
Please note a $20 processing fee will apply.
SCIENTIFIC SESSIONS REGISTRATION RATES
Registration Resource Center (RRC) - When available, visit the RRC to:
Scientific Sessions 2014 Onsite Attendee Registration Hours
- Update contact information
- Upgrade registration
- Print registration receipt
- Print registration email confirmation
- View badge composite
- Invite a colleague to Scientific Sessions 2014
- Print visa letter
- Book housing
|Saturday, November 15||7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Sunday, November 16||7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Monday, November 17||7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday, November 18||7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday, November 19||7:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
Sign up below to recieve AHA/ASA emails related to Scientific Sessions: key dates and deadlines, abstract submission, advance registration and housing, important programming updates and more.