Why attend? There are many great reasons!
- Expand your knowledge – learn from programming on evidence-based practice and complex case studies.
- Ask the leaders – Bring your questions and discuss them with nationally recognized experts in your field
- Meet other nurses – network with peers and experts in your field.
- Earn CE credit – The American Heart Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- Help your patients – the American Heart Association and its Scientific Sessions conference serve the mission of building healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke.
What nursing leaders say about the Symposium:
Anna Gawlinski, RN, DNSc, FAAN, FAHA
Director of Research and Evidence-Based Practice/Adjunct Professor
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center & UCLA School of Nursing
"This is a well-planned conference, featuring expert clinicians who will help me understand how I can implement new knowledge and evidence-based practices into my daily routines to help my cardiovascular patients."
Nancy M. Albert, PhD, CCNS, CCRN, NE-BC, FAHA, FCCM
Director and Clinical Nurse Specialist, Cleveland Clinic, Nursing Research and Innovation, Kaufman Center for Heart Failure
"The cardiac clinical symposium offers attendees a chance to receive the latest cardiac science in an easily understood format and among colleagues with similar backgrounds. There is time for networking and considering how to translate new knowledge into practice."
Robin Trupp, PhD, ACNP-BC, CHFN, FAHA
"Translating scientific evidence into clinical practice remains an issue for most nurses. The Cardiovascular and Stroke Nursing symposium provides the perfect opportunity to pair knowledge about important cardiovascular issues with practical strategies for clinicians."