Join or renew your AHA/ASA Professional Membership today to save on registration for all AHA Scientific Sessions.
Late Breaking Basic Science Abstracts are now closed.
Late Breaking Basic Science Abstract Submissions are CLOSED.
General Abstract Submissions are CLOSED but will reopen for Sessions 14 submissions April 23 – June 11 (2014) .
Late-Breaking Clinical Trial Submissions are CLOSED.
Click the buttons below for more information (PDFs)
- Discuss your findings with more than 18,000 cardiovascular experts from more than 105 countries, and 1.5 million virtual attendees
- Your accepted abstracts could receive international coverage with over 3 billion media impressions
- Sessions offers a 24 percent higher opportunity of being published compared to other meetings. In addition, a 2012 report in Circulation found that AHA accrued the highest mean impact factor, at 4.8. (Fosbøl EL et al. Circulation. 2012;126:2819-2825.)
- Accepted abstracts are published in Circulation, an American Heart Association journal. Circulation continues to hold the #1 ranking for Impact Factor (14.739) in the Cardiac & Cardiovascular Systems subject category, according to the 2011 Journal Citation Reports® (Thomson Reuters, 2012).
- Member benefits include more than $150,000 in council awards and travel grants available to early career investigators, trainees and students submitting abstracts to Scientific Sessions. Visit my.americanheart.org and view the Awards & Lectures available for Scientific Sessions
- To join AHA membership please visit my.americanheart.org/membership.