Registration and Housing Dates:
FAHA/VIP: June 11
Members/Media: June 18
Nonmembers: June 25
Exhibitors/Group: July 9
Council on Cardiopulmonary, Critical Care, Perioperative and Resuscitation
Abstract submissions are open now through June 10
New in 2015!
• Abstract submission has been streamlined.
• There is one abstract submission site, and you will submit each abstract once.
• It is important that you select the correct abstract category for your abstract, as this will determine if your abstract will be considered for ReSS or Scientific Sessions.
• If you are submitting more than one abstract, you may select either a Scientific Sessions category or a ReSS category for each abstract you submit.
• For consideration at ReSS, be sure to select a category under 24. Resuscitation Science Symposium.
• For consideration at Scientific Sessions, be sure to select a category other than Resuscitation that best aligns with your abstract.
• All accepted abstracts will be published in Circulation.