Join or renew your AHA/ASA Professional Membership today to save on registration for all AHA Scientific Sessions.
Late Breaking Basic Science Abstract Submission is now open through August 18, 2014 at 5 p.m. CDT | UTC -5.
Registration and Housing dates:
FAHA/VIP: June 11
Members/Media: June 18
Nonmembers: June 25
Exhibitors/Group: July 9
- Late-Breaking Basic Science submissions open July 24.
- Abstract Submissions for Scientific Sessions 2014 and ReSS 2014 are now closed.
- Late-Breaking Clinical Trial Submissions are now closed.
Programming is designed to improve patient care by communicating the most timely and significant advances in basic, clinical, translational and population health research, spanning the full spectrum of cardiovascular disease from a variety of perspectives, from prevention, through diagnosis and through treatment.
- 26 Tracks
- Plenary and Special Sessions
- Late-Breaking Clinical Trials
- Early Career
- Global Congress on Big Data
- Case Theaters: Learning at the Movies
- Maintenance of Certification Learning Sessions
- Over 4,000 abstracts of original research (oral and poster)
- Special Lectures
- Presidential Address, Elliott Antman, Boston, MA
- Lewis A. Conner Memorial Lecture, Don Ingber, Boston, MA
- Paul Dudley White International Lecture, Lars Wallentin, Uppsala, Sweden
- Nobel Laureate Lecture, Robert Lefkowitz, Durham, NC
- Distinguished Scientist Lecture
2014 Scientific Sessions Program Committee