Join or renew your AHA/ASA Professional Membership today to save on registration for all AHA Scientific Sessions.
All Abstract Submissions are now closed.
Registration and Housing
- All Abstract Submissions are now closed.
Programming is designed to improve patient care by communicating the most timely and significant advances in basic, clinical, translational and population health research, spanning the full spectrum of cardiovascular disease from a variety of perspectives, from prevention, through diagnosis and through treatment.
- 26 Tracks
- Plenary and Special Sessions (links open in new window)
- Late-Breaking Clinical Trials
- Early Career (opens in new window)
- Global Congress on Big Data
- Case Theaters: Learning at the Movies
- Maintenance of Certification Learning Sessions
- Over 4,000 abstracts of original research (oral and poster) (links open in new window)
- Special Lectures
- Presidential Address, Elliott Antman, Boston, MA
- Lewis A. Conner Memorial Lecture, Don Ingber, Boston, MA
- Paul Dudley White International Lecture, Lars Wallentin, Uppsala, Sweden
- Nobel Laureate Lecture, Robert Lefkowitz, Durham, NC
- Distinguished Scientist Lecture, Robert M Califf, Durham, NC
- The LVAD and Daily Life: The Patient Experience, VP Dick Cheney, Washington, DC
2014 Scientific Sessions Program Committee