Nov 15-19, 2014
Join or renew your AHA/ASA Professional Membership today to save on registration for all AHA Scientific Sessions.
Registration and Housing
International Joint Sessions:
- Joint AHA/InterAmerican Society of Cardiology: New Guidelines: New Wine in Old Wineskins, or Old Wine in New Wineskins?
- Joint AHA/Association for European Cardiovascular Pathology/Society of Cardiovascular Pathology Session: Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Women
- Joint AHA/Brazilian Society of Cardiology Session: Hypertension Treatment
- Joint AHA/Cardiology Society of India Session: Quality improvement and Outcomes Research
- Joint AHA/Chinese Society of Cardiology Session: Hypertension Management in China: The Gap Between Guideline and Practice
- Joint AHA/Egyptian Society of Cardiology(WGIC): Challenging Interventional Cases
- Joint AHA/European Society of Cardiology Session: Mitral Valve Regurgitation: An Intercontinental Update
- Joint AHA/European Society of Cardiology Session: Sudden Death and Cardiomyopathies: Nature and Nurture in Europe and the United States
- Joint AHA/Great Wall - International Congress of Cardiology Session: Pulmonary Hypertension Bridge China and America: From Gene to Population
- Joint AHA/International Society of Vascular Health: Does Arterial Stiffness Matter in Atherosclerotic Disease and Heart Failure?
- Joint AHA/Israel Heart Society Session: Advances in Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Joint AHA/Italian Federation of Cardiology Session: Genetic Testing in Your Clinical Practice
- Joint AHA/Japanese Circulation Society Session
- Joint AHA/Korean Society of Cardiology Session: What Should We Learn From the Basic and Clinical Studies to Control Cardiovascular Disease
- Joint AHA/Mexican Society of Cardiology Session: New Challenges in Complex Cardiovascular Intervention
- Joint AHA/Sociedad Chilena de Cardiología: Risk and Prognosis for Cardiovascular Disease in Women in Chile and Latin America
- Joint AHA/World Heart Federation Session: Rheumatic Fever and Rheumatic Heart Disease - What’s New in 2014
Best of Other Cardiovascular Meetings:
Join us for sessions that share the highlights and breakthroughs in science from other domestic and international meetings.
Global Congress on Big Data
This series of seminars and how-to sessions will bring together leading experts to offer a global perspective on big data science for understanding basic mechanisms of cardiovascular disease. In addition, the track will offer opportunities to improve clinical research as well as advance cardiovascular care and health. Featured presentations you will not want to miss include lectures from Drs. Gary Gibbons, Robert Califf, Harlan Krumholz, Joseph Loscalzo, Mrs. Anne Wojcicki and many other leading experts.
Visit the Global Congress web page for more details or view the Global Congress track in the Online Program Planner for a detailed look at presentations that fall within the track.
American Heart Association International Membership
We're proud that our membership includes members from more than 105 countries who are dedicated to our mission of building healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke. Become part of a huge network making a global impact on the fight against cardiovascular diseases and stroke. We can’t fight this fight without you.
Benefits to your career include:
- Maximizing your leadership.
- Contributing through volunteer opportunities.
- Accessing the latest scientific research through the AHA Journals at http://my.americanheart.org
- Networking with colleagues across the globe.
- Becoming a mentor.
- And many more benefits.