Nov 15-19, 2014
Join or renew your AHA/ASA Professional Membership today to save on registration for all AHA Scientific Sessions.
Registration opens in June!
International Joint Sessions:
- Joint AHA/Asia Pacific Society of Cardiology Session: Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs) – East vs. West
- Joint AHA/Brazilian Society of Cardiology Session: New Trends for Prevention and Diagnosis of Cardiovascular Disease
- Joint AHA/Caribbean Cardiac Society Joint Session: Barriers to Adoption of New Pharmacologies in ACS Management—US and International Perspectives
- Joint AHA/Egyptian Society of Cardiology Session: Advanced Interventional Techniques
- Joint AHA/European Society of Cardiology Session: Personalized Medicine – The Future of Atrial Fibrillation Management
- Joint AHA/European Society of Cardiology Session: Real-World Challenges in Chronic Mitral Regurgitation
- Joint AHA/International Atherosclerosis Society Session: Should HDL be a Target?
- Joint AHA/International Society of Vascular Health Session: Arterial Stiffness in Specific Populations
- Joint AHA/Mexican Society of Cardiology: Looking South in Cardiovascular Disease
- Joint AHA/Oman Heart Association Session: Reperfusion in STEMI - Achievements and Challenges
- Joint AHA/Society for Cardiovascular Pathology and Association for European Cardiovascular Pathology Session: Sudden Cardiac Death in the Young with Structurally Normal Heart
Best of Other Cardiovascular Meetings:
Join us for sessions that share the highlights and breakthroughs in science from other domestic and international meetings.
Global Congress on Big Data
This series of seminars and how-to sessions will bring together leading experts to offer a global perspective on big data science for understanding basic mechanisms of cardiovascular disease. In addition, the track will offer opportunities to improve clinical research as well as advance cardiovascular care and health.
An Aspen Timeout: Sports for All, Play for Life...the Role of Sports in a Physically Active Lifestyle
Sunday, Nov. 17, 5:30 pm | 6:45 pm
Moderator: Tom Farrey | Director, Aspen Institute Sports & Society Program and ESPN correspondent
Speakers: William Dietz, MD, PhD | former Director of the Division of Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity in the Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion at the CDC
Gary Hall Jr. | Olympic Swimmer and Health Advocate
Dean Kriellaars, PhD | Professor, Physical Activity and Physical Literacy in Obesity and Prevention of Disease and Injury, University of Manitoba
American Heart Association International Membership
We're proud that our membership includes members from more than 105 countries who are dedicated to our mission of building healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke. Become part of a huge network making a global impact on the fight against cardiovascular diseases and stroke. We can’t fight this fight without you.
Benefits to your career include:
- Maximizing your leadership.
- Contributing through volunteer opportunities.
- Accessing the latest scientific research through the AHA Journals at http://my.americanheart.org
- Networking with colleagues across the globe.
- Becoming a mentor.
- And many more benefits.