Reminder: QCOR 2014 runs Monday, June 2nd through Wednesday, June 4th.
Early Career Award Opportunities
Abstract submission now open!
Submission Deadline EXTENDED: Tuesday, Feb 11 at Midnight CST
**Note: Extension applies to early career awards
- More opportunities than ever before for oral abstract presentation
- Potential for manuscript publication in Circulation: Cardiovascular Quality & Outcomes for top abstracts
Opportunities for presenters to engage with established leaders in the field during highly interactive and engaging Poster Sessions
Quality in Practice. That is the underlying theme of the 2014 conference. At a time of unprecedented change in the healthcare environment, the goal of the conference is to share insights form thought leaders, provide practical tools for researchers and practitioners, and support the next generation of quality of care and outcomes scientists. Novel research methods for quantifying outcomes, new findings from clinical trials and observational studies and translational research will also be featured. This meeting has a special focus on the development of new investigators with several opportunities to showcase their research.
Join us June 2-4, 2014 in Baltimore, Maryland at the Hilton Baltimore for QCOR 2014!
This conference is for clinicians, researchers, medical students and trainees, nurses, pharmacists, administrators, healthcare and managed care professionals, policymakers and other healthcare professionals interested in quality of care and outcomes research in cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- Discuss the potential for focused quality improvement efforts to reduce variation, spread innovation, and significantly improve the quality of care in the cardiovascular arena, including identifying the key ingredients that must be a part of all such efforts, particularly in the area of readmissions.
- Discuss the status of the ACA, including the causes and implications of legislative changes, legal decisions, implementation delays, and real-world experience, and identify opportunities and best practices to overcome challenges.
- Discuss pathways toward entrepreneurial innovation among healthcare professionals and the impact of private-sector initiatives in outcomes research and quality of care.
- Discuss current trends in global health outcomes research and the need to ensure similar standards for scientific rigor as such programs expand beyond the US and Europe.
|Jan 22, 2014||Registration Opens|
|Extended until |
|Abstract & Award Submission Deadline|
|Mar 26, 2014||Become a Member and Save Up to $300 of Early Registration Deadline|
|April 9, 2014||Early Registration Closes|
| April 10, 2014||Advance Registration Opens|
|April 23, 2014||Become a Member and Save Up to $300 of Advance Registration Deadline|
|May 7, 2014||Advance Registration Closes|
|May 8, 2014||Standard Registration Opens|
|June 2-4, 2014||Conference Dates|
Future QCOR Scientific Sessions
Be sure to save the date for the the 2015 conference!
QCOR 2015 - April 29-May 1, 2015, Hilton Baltimore, Baltimore, MD
Phone: (888) 242-2453 or (214) 570-5935
Exhibit Information and Application
Julie Davis | (214) 706-1943 | email@example.com
April Smith | (214) 706-1235 | firstname.lastname@example.org