We are encouraging attendees to connect through Twitter during the meeting. Tweet early and often during the conference with the #qcor15 hashtag!
- Check Back for new information on the 2015 Conference!
Quality in Practice. That is the underlying theme of the 2014 conference. At a time of unprecedented change in the healthcare environment, the goal of the conference is to share insights form thought leaders, provide practical tools for researchers and practitioners, and support the next generation of quality of care and outcomes scientists. Novel research methods for quantifying outcomes, new findings from clinical trials and observational studies and translational research will also be featured. This meeting has a special focus on the development of new investigators with several opportunities to showcase their research.
Join us April 29 - May 1, 2015 in Baltimore, Maryland at the Hilton Baltimore for QCOR 2015!
This conference is for clinicians, researchers, medical students and trainees, nurses, pharmacists, administrators, healthcare and managed care professionals, policymakers and other healthcare professionals interested in quality of care and outcomes research in cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- Discuss the potential for focused quality improvement efforts to reduce variation, spread innovation, and significantly improve the quality of care in the cardiovascular arena, including identifying the key ingredients that must be a part of all such efforts, particularly in the area of readmissions.
- Discuss the status of the ACA, including the causes and implications of legislative changes, legal decisions, implementation delays, and real-world experience, and identify opportunities and best practices to overcome challenges.
- Discuss pathways toward greater healthcare innovation and adoption of new care paradigms among healthcare professionals and their impact on outcomes research and quality of care.
- Discuss current trends in global health outcomes research and the need to ensure similar standards for scientific rigor as such programs expand beyond the US and Europe.
QCOR Key Dates
|Oct 1, 2014||Abstract Submission Opens|
|Dec 22, 2014||Registration Opens|
|Feb 4, 2015||Abstract & Award Submission Deadline|
|Feb 28, 2015||Become a Member and Save Up to $300 of Early Registration Deadline|
|Mar 11, 2015||Early Registration Closes|
| Mar 12, 2015||Advance Registration Opens|
|Mar 25, 2015||Become a Member and Save Up to $300 of Advance Registration Deadline|
|April 8, 2015||Advance Registration Closes|
|April 9, 2015||Standard Registration Opens|
|April 29 - May 1, 2015||Conference Dates|
Phone: (888) 242-2453 or (214) 570-5935
Exhibit Information and Application (PDF)
Julie Davis | (214) 706-1943 | email@example.com
April Smith | (214) 706-1235 | firstname.lastname@example.org