Feb 28-March 1, 2016
Join or renew your AHA/ASA Professional Membership today to save on registration
for all AHA Scientific Sessions.
Registration is now open!
Registration and Housing Information
2015 Abstract SubmissionAbstract Submission Guidelines (PDF)
Submission is Now Closed
Conference Award Information
- Quality of Care Workshop Wednesday Afternoon! Sponsored by the CV Nursing Council
- 3 Exciting Plenary Sessions!
- "Best of" poster session (submit an abstract here)
Quality in Practice. That is the underlying theme of the 2015 conference. At a time of unprecedented change in the healthcare environment, the goal of the conference is to share insights form thought leaders, provide practical tools for researchers and practitioners, and support the next generation of quality of care and outcomes scientists. Novel research methods for quantifying outcomes, new findings from clinical trials and observational studies and translational research will also be featured. This meeting has a special focus on the development of new investigators with several opportunities to showcase their research.
Join us April 29–May 1, 2015 in Baltimore, Maryland at the Hilton Baltimore for QCOR 2015!
This conference is for clinicians, researchers, medical students and trainees, nurses, pharmacists, administrators, healthcare and managed care professionals, policymakers and other healthcare professionals interested in quality of care and outcomes research in cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- Discuss the potential for focused quality improvement efforts to reduce variation, spread innovation, and significantly improve the quality of care in the cardiovascular arena, including identifying the key ingredients that must be a part of all such efforts, particularly in the area of readmissions.
- Discuss the status of the ACA, including the causes and implications of legislative changes, legal decisions, implementation delays, and real-world experience, and identify opportunities and best practices to overcome challenges.
- Discuss pathways toward greater healthcare innovation and adoption of new care paradigms among healthcare professionals and their impact on outcomes research and quality of care.
- Discuss current trends in global health outcomes research and the need to ensure similar standards for scientific rigor as such programs expand beyond the US and Europe.
|Aug. 5, 2015||Abstract Submission Opens|
|Oct. 14, 2015||Registration Opens|
|Oct. 14, 2015||Abstract & Award Submission Deadline|
|Dec. 16, 2015||Become a Member and Save Up to $300 of Early Registration Deadline|
|Dec. 29, 2015||Early Registration Closes|
|Dec. 30, 2015||Advance Registration Opens|
|Jan. 13, 2016||Become a Member and Save Up to $300 of Advance Registration Deadline|
|Jan. 26, 2016||Advance Registration Closes|
|Jan. 27, 2016||Standard Registration Opens|
|Feb. 28 - Mar. 1, 2016||Conference Dates|
Phone: (888) 242-2453 or (214) 570-5935
Exhibit Information and Application (PDF)
Julie Davis | (214) 706-1943 | firstname.lastname@example.org