MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR ISC 2016!ISC and Nursing Symposium Abstract Submission Opens: Wed, May 20, 2015
ISC and Nursing Symposium Abstract Submission Closes: Tues, Aug 11, 2015 at 11:59 pm CDT
|May 20||Abstract submission opens|
|July 8||Nominations for 2016 Feinberg, Sherman and Willis Awards Close|
|Aug. 11||Abstract Submission Closes — 11:59 p.m.CDT|
|Sept. 23||Deadline to become an AHA/ASA Professional Member to qualify for early Registration and Housing|
|Oct. 7||FAHA/VIP Registration and Housing Opens|
|Oct. 7||Late-Breaking Science and Ongoing Clinical Trials Abstract Submission Opens|
|Oct. 14||Member Registration and Housing Opens|
|Oct. 21||Nonmember Registration and Housing Opens|
|Nov. 4||Late-Breaking Science and Ongoing Clinical Trials Abstract Submission Closes — 11:59 pm CDT|
|Dec. 16||Deadline to become an AHA/ASA Professional Member to qualify for Early Registration Rates|
|Dec. 30||Deadline for Early Registration Rates|
|Dec. 31||Advance Registration Rates apply|
|Jan. 13||Deadline to become an AHA/ASA Professional Member to receive Member Registration Rates|
|Jan. 27||Advance Registration Rates deadline|
|Jan. 28||Standard Registration Rates apply|
|Feb. 16||State-of-the-Science Stroke Nursing Symposium 2016, ISC Pre-Conference Symposia 2016|
|Feb. 17-19||International Stroke Conference 2016|
Looking for ISC 2015 Information? Visit our archives!
Be a catalyst in the fight against stroke! Save the date for the world’s premier educational event dedicated to the science and treatment of cerebrovascular disease - the International Stroke Conference 2016, to be held February 17-19, 2016 in exciting Los Angeles, California!
This 2½-day conference provides the opportunity to network with almost 4,400 cerebrovascular experts representing over 60 countries; it offers outstanding programming that delivers more than 1,500 compelling presentations in 21 categories emphasizing basic, clinical and translational sciences as they evolve toward a more complete understanding of stroke pathophysiology with the goal to develop more effective prevention and treatment. Maximize your conference experience by attending one of the three exciting pre-conference symposia:
The International Stroke Conference - connecting the world to stroke science.
- Discuss your findings with stroke research and practice experts from around the globe. Almost 4,400 cerebrovascular experts from 60 countries attend the International Stroke Conference.
- Media coverage from around the world resulted in almost 1 billion media impressions from more than 1,600 stories for ISC 2014. Impressions from major media outlets included the Associated Press, CBS News, ABC News, Good Morning America, Fox News, The Telegraph, Washington Post, USA Today, LA Times, HealthDay, Cardiology Today, and many more. Social media activities during ISC 2013, including live tweeting on Twitter during the three news conferences, resulted in a total of 1,309 Tweets and 7.4 million impressions. Your research could have global impact.
- The ISC virtual reach through the AHA/ASA Web site, e-mails, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter activity reached more than 90,000 people daily.
- Student/Trainee and Early Career Authors - please be sure to submit your abstract for award consideration including the Junior Investigator Travel Award Grants.
OPPORTUNITY FOR PUBLICATION
- Accepted ISC and Nursing Symposium Abstracts will be published online in February 2016 on the Stroke journal Web site. The top 20 scoring ISC abstracts will be invited to submit a manuscript for expedited peer review and publication based on their abstract to the Stroke journal.
In order to encourage a broad range of science and speakers, international authors and junior authors are strongly encouraged to submit abstracts for presentation.