International Stroke Conference and Nursing Symposium Abstract Submission Now Open!
Submit Your Abstract Now!
Be a catalyst in the fight against stroke - submit your science now for the International Stroke Conference 2015 and the State-of-the-Science Stroke Nursing Symposium 2015.
The abstract submission deadline is Tuesday, August 12, 11:59 pm CDT, so don't delay.
This deadline will not be extended.
- Discuss your findings with stroke research and practice experts from around the globe. More than 4,000 cerebrovascular experts from 60 countries attend the International Stroke Conference.
- Media coverage from around the world resulted in almost 1 billion media impressions from more than 1,600 stories for ISC 2014. Impressions from major media outlets included the Associated Press, CBS News, ABC News, Good Morning America, Fox News, The Telegraph, Washington Post, USA Today, LA Times, HealthDay, Cardiology Today, and many more. Social media activities during ISC 2013, including live tweeting on Twitter during the three news conferences, resulted in a total of 1,309 Tweets and 7.4 million impressions. Your research could have global impact.
- The ISC virtual reach through the AHA/ASA Web site, e-mails, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter activity reached more than 90,000 people daily.
Opportunity for Publication
- Accepted ISC and Nursing Symposium 2015 Abstracts will be published online in February 2015 on the AHA’s Stroke journal Web site.
- The top 20 scoring ISC abstracts will be invited to submit a manuscript for expedited peer review and publication based on their abstract to the Stroke journal.
Member Benefits for Early Career and Student/Trainee Authors - Award Application
- In order to support and encourage Student/Trainee and Early Career Authors, there are several awards presented at ISC. Please be sure to submit your abstract for award consideration including the Junior Investigator Travel Award Grants.
- NEW for ISC 2015 - the Stroke Rehabilitation Award.
In order to encourage a broad range of science and speakers, international authors and junior authors are strongly encouraged to submit abstracts for presentation.
ISC 2014 Archives