Nursing Symposium: Feb. 10
Pre-Con Symposia: Feb. 10
Sessions: Feb. 11-13
Exhibits: Feb. 11-12
Downtown Nashville, TN
201 5th Ave S
Music City Center
(opens in new window)
Join or renew your AHA/ASA Professional Membership today to save on registration
for all AHA Scientific Sessions.
Registration is now closed.
Abstract Submission for ISC 2016 and the Stroke Nursing Symposium 2016 will open Wed, May 20, 2015.
ISC 2015 INFORMATION
|"It is a pleasure to welcome you to our great city as you take part in the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's International Stroke Conference."
Read all of Karl F. Dean's welcome letter (PDF).
- Discuss your findings with stroke research and practice experts from around the globe. Almost 4,400 cerebrovascular experts from 60 countries attend the International Stroke Conference.
- Media coverage from around the world resulted in almost 1 billion media impressions from more than 1,600 stories for ISC 2014. Impressions from major media outlets included the Associated Press, CBS News, ABC News, Good Morning America, Fox News, The Telegraph, Washington Post, USA Today, LA Times, HealthDay, Cardiology Today, and many more. Social media activities during ISC 2013, including live tweeting on Twitter during the three news conferences, resulted in a total of 1,309 Tweets and 7.4 million impressions. Your research could have global impact.
- The ISC virtual reach through the AHA/ASA Web site, e-mails, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter activity reached more than 90,000 people daily.
- Student/Trainee and Early Career Authors - please be sure to submit your abstract for award consideration including the Junior Investigator Travel Award Grants.
OPPORTUNITY FOR PUBLICATION
- Accepted ISC and Nursing Symposium Abstracts will be published online in February 2016 on the Stroke journal Web site. The top 20 scoring ISC abstracts will be invited to submit a manuscript for expedited peer review and publication based on their abstract to the Stroke journal.
ISC 2014 Archives
- ISC and Nursing Symposium 2014 Abstracts
- Late-Breaking Science 2014 Oral Abstracts (PDF)
- Late-Breaking Science 2014 Poster Abstracts (PDF)
- Ongoing Clinical Trials 2014 Poster Abstracts (PDF)
- Final Program (PDF)
- Final Program Errata (PDF)
- Online Program Planner
- Sessions by Category (PDF)
- Week-at-a-Glance (PDF)
- CME/CE Information