Stroke OnDemand™ is the official conference capture of the International Stroke Conference.
Stroke OnDemand™ Premium Product Details
Full-motion video capture of all of the sessions:
Experience every session just as if you had been in the room by purchasing Stroke OnDemand™ Premium, a comprehensive digital video library of all of the meeting’s sessions. Stroke OnDemand™ Premium DVD-ROM also includes free online access allowing you to view content anytime, anywhere.
Convenient online & mobile viewing!
- Watch all or part of more than 100 hours of sessions at your own pace
- Access sessions online, from any Internet browser, anytime, anywhere - within 24 hours after the live sessions conclude
- Download slide presentations and audio mp3 files from the online library
- Includes the State-of-the-Art Stroke Nursing Symposium and the ISC 2013 Pre-Conference Symposium
- Companion DVD-ROM will begin shipping approximately 6 weeks after the meeting
*Discounts do not apply to general members. Membership must be activated by Feb. 8, 2013. Please note only presentations that have been approved by the speakers will be included. Pricing excludes taxes, shipping and handling.
*Complimentary access and discounts do not apply to general members. Membership must be activated by Feb. 8, 2013 for access. Please note only presentations that have been approved by the speakers will be included. Complimentary product for AHA/ASA Professional Members*
As an AHA/ASA Professional member, you will be able access all of the slides and audio mp3s from the International Stroke Conference approximately 3 weeks after the conference. An email will be sent to all members with instructions for access. Access is available until February 1, 2014. This product does not include the streaming video, DVD-ROM set or mobile access included in Stroke OnDemand™ Premium. Instructions on how to access content from ISC 2013 is below.
Forgot your AHA Membership Number?
Sign in at the top of this page with your username and password. Click on your name in the welcome at the top of the web page. Find your membership number on the drop down menu.
Complimentary product for AHA/ASA Professional Members*