|Welcome to Science News from Epidemiology and Prevention/Nutrition, Physical Activity and Metabolism 2013 Scientific Sessions!|
Tuesday, March 19
- Mortality Due to SSB Consumption: A Global, Regional and National Comparative Risk Assessment
- REGARDS Study: Specific Dietary Patterns are Associated with Risk of Acute Coronary Heart Disease in the REasons for Geographic and Racial Differences in Stroke
Wednesday, March 20
- Independent Effect of 1.5 ounces/day of almonds on lipids, lipoproteins and apolipoproteins in mildly hypercholesterolemic adults.
- CARDIA: Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Subclinical Atherosclerosis: Analyses from the Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults (CARDIA) Study
- Pedometer Feedback: Superior for Increasing Daily PA in Cardiac Rehabiliation Patients.
- KickinKitchen.TV: A Multimedia Nutrition Education Curriculum Builds Knowledge, Skills and Self-Efficacy for Healthy Eating among School-aged Children
- VIDEO: HCHS/SOL: What’s Good for the Heart is Good for the Mind: Neurocognitive Function and American Heart Association (AHA) Life’s Simple 7’s: Results from the Hispanic Community Health Study/Study of Latinos
Thursday, March 21
Friday, March 22