ACC.13 | Mar. 9 -11, 2013 | San Francisco, Calif.
Latest news from ACC.13—updated as embargos lift and throughout the day.
Exclusive Video Interviews, Summary Slides, and More!
Science News: ACC 2013 Saturday
- HPS2-THRIVE – niacin/laropiprant versus Placebo for High Risk of Occlusive Vascular Events
- PREVAIL – Final Results: left atrial appendage closure versus warfarin in non-valvular AF (Not presented at ACC due to an embargo break)
- TACT – High-Dose Oral Vitamins versus Placebo
- NEXT – Biodegradable Polymer or Durable Polymer in DES
- PRATO-ACS – Contrast-Induced Nephropathy Prevention in Acute Coronary Syndrome
- PARTNER 2 – AS non-surgical candidates: Transcatheter Valve Evaluation and More!
- RELAX – Diastolic Heart Failure and Phosphodiesterase-5 Inhibition
- STOP-HF – Screening to Prevent Heart Failure: Natriuretic Peptide Guided Screening and Treatment Impact
- GOPCABE – Off-pump CABG in the Elderly
- ACC Highlights