Strategies for Improving Survival After IHCA in the U.S.: 2013 Consensus Reco...
Strategies for Improving Survival After In-Hospital Cardiac Arrest in the United States: 2013 Consensus Recommendations
- Provides recommendations on issues related to reporting, planning, and performing best practices related to IHCA.
- Guides implementation strategies to assist clinicians in adhering to current practice guidelines.
- Identifies the gaps in science and policy.
Read the full article in Circulation
Circulation. 2013: published online before print March 11, 2013, 10.1161/CIR.0b013e31828b2770.
|Supporting Materials |
- Commentary: New Recommendations to Improve Outcomes After In-Hospital Cardiac Arrest by Clifton W. Callaway, MD, PhD
- Commentary: In-hospital Cardiac Arrest: Catching up with Advances Made in Out-Of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest by Jerry Nolan, FRCA, FRCP, FCEM, FFICM
- Top 10 Things To Know
- News Release
|Other Resources |
|Related Science |
Did you see these recent Commentaries?