AHA Guide for Improving CV Health at the Community Level, 2013 Update
American Heart Association Guide for Improving Cardiovascular Health at the Community Level, 2013 Update: A Statement for Public Health Practitioners, Healthcare Providers, and Health Policy Makers
- Provides a comprehensive inventory of evidence-based goals, strategies, and recommendations for cardiovascular disease (CVD) and stroke prevention that can be implemented on a community level.
- Improves upon the 2003 AHA Community Guide by:
- Incorporating new evidence for community interventions gained over the last decade,
- Expanding the target audience to include a broader range of community advocates,
- Aligning with the concepts and terminology of the AHA 2020 Impact Goals, and
- Recognizing the contributions of new public and private sector programs involving community interventions.
Read the full article in Circulation
Circulation. 2013: published online before print March 21, 2013, 10.1161/CIR.0b013e31828f8a94.
Did you see these recent Commentaries?