When completing an application for funding, the Applicant (PI) is required to submit certain documents. In addition, other individuals (referred to as Third Parties) associated with the application will provide supporting documents. All required documents must be uploaded to Grants@Heart by the applicant before the application can be submitted to the Grants Officer. The Grants Officer is responsible for sign-off and submitting the application to AHA.
View the list below to view the supporting documents for the Collaborative Science Award.
- Biosketch/Bibliography (15 pages maximum)
- Research Plan (12 pages)
- Research Project Environment (2 pages)
- Budget Justification (2 pages)
- Literature Cited (no page limit)
- Publications or Abstracts (6 ct.)
Third Party Personnel
- Collaborating Investigator Biosketch/Bibliography
- Collaborating Investigator's Letter
- Consultant's Letter