- Clinical antiplatelet effectiveness is reduced for poor metabolizers of clopidogrel.
- Genetic tests are available to identify poor metabolizers.
- Emerging role of genetic testing in clopidogrel treatment decisions
Editorial: Responding to the Clopidogrel Warning by the US Food and Drug Administration: Real Life Is Complicated
by Dan M. Roden, M.D., and Alan R. Shuldiner, M.D.
- Summary Slide
- 21 CFR 201.57 - Specific requirements on content and format of labeling for human prescription drugs.
- DA Drug Safety Communication: Reduced effectiveness of Plavix (clopidogrel) in patients who are poor metabolizers of the drug
Other AHA Statements on Anticoagulation