Abstract submission for QCOR 2017 is now closed.
You are strongly encouraged to claim your CME/CE credit within 30 days of the conference.
- Visit AHA's Education & Meetings page.
- On the left-hand side of the page, click Activities in Progress.
- If you are not logged in, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Follow the directions on the page if you forgot your password, or haven't set up an AHA Professional account.
- The Activities In Progress tab should show your CME activities for this conference. Select the activity you want.
- Review the Activity Overview tab, scroll to the bottom, and click Continue.
- A program guide containing the schedule and faculty information is available on the Activity Material tab. You may view it by clicking the Program Guide link, or click Continue to move to the next step.
- Click the Launch button to complete an evaluation on the course. This step is required to complete credit. Once complete, click Continue.
- Claim your credit by clicking Claim by the appropriate accreditation.
- You may qualify for more than one credit type based on your profile.
- ACCME, ANCC, and CAPCE allow claiming of variable credit. You will be given the option to claim all or part of the activity credit if applicable to your user profile.
- Click Continue to generate your certificate.
- Click the certificate link to print or save it.
- Click Close. The activity is stored under Completed Activities.
For customer support, please contact our National Engagement Center at 1-888-242-2453 (between 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. CST) or email email@example.com.
QCOR 2017 Links
- QCOR 2017 Final Program (PDF)
- QCOR 2017 Online Program Planner (opens in new window)
- ePosters (opens in new window)
QCOR 2017 Abstracts
Circulation: Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes
- QCOR 2017 Young Investigator Award Finalists (new window)
- QCOR 2017 General Abstracts (new window)
- QCOR 2017 Poster Session I Abstracts (new window)
- QCOR 2017 Poster Session II Abstracts (new window)
See exclusive interviews and selected Science News from QCOR 2017
|September 7, 2016||Abstract Submission Opens|
|November 2, 2016||Registration Opens|
|December 26, 2016||EXTENDED! Abstract & Award Submission Deadline|
|January 16, 2017||Become a Member and Save Up to $300 off Early Registration Deadline|
|January 31, 2017||Early Registration Closes|
|February 1, 2017||Advance Registration Opens|
|February 15, 2017||Become a Member and Save Up to $300 off Advance Registration Deadline|
|February 28, 2017||Advance Registration Closes|
|March 1, 2017||Standard Registration Opens|
|April 2–3, 2017||Conference Dates|
It is our pleasure to invite you to attend QCOR 2017 on April 2-3, 2017 in Arlington, VA. Our annual meeting offers a great opportunity to network and learn in the areas of outcomes research, policy research, quality of care and stroke.
The main themes for QCOR 2017 are:
- Future directions for the US healthcare system and implications for cardiovascular disease management; and
- The role of real world evidence generation in the 21st Century
We look forward to seeing you in April!Sincerely,
Mikhail Kosiborod, MD
QCOR 2017 Program Chair
QCOR 2017 Program Vice-Chair
Disclosure Slide Template (PowerPoint)
Oral Abstract Presentation Guidelines (PDF)
Poster Presentation Guidelines (PDF)
Moderator & Speaker Guidelines (PDF)
AV Details for All Presenters (PDF)