The Stroke Council proudly sponsors numerous awards associated with AHA meetings and student scholarships, each of which honors researchers, early career investigators or medical students. Please click on an award link for more information, including eligibility criteria and application instructions.
Nomination Awards presented at the International Stroke Conference:
- William E. Feinberg Award for Excellence in Clinical Stroke
- Thomas Willis Lecture
- David G Sherman Lecture
ISC Staff are now accepting nominations from Stroke Council members for the Feinberg, Willis and Sherman Awards. The deadline to submit nominations is Wednesday, July 10, 2013.
Abstract-Based Awards presented at the International Stroke Conference:
- Robert G. Siekert New Investigator Award (PDF)
- Mordecai Y.T. Globus New Investigator Award (PDF)
- Stroke Care in Emergency Medicine Award (PDF)
- NEW! Junior Investigator Travel Grant Awards
- Stroke Minority Travel Grant
Application Deadline for ISC 2014 Abstract-Based Awards:
Abstracts must be submitted by Aug. 13, 2013, 11:59 pm CDT. Supporting documents must be submitted by Aug. 16, 2013, 11:59 pm CDT.
Abstract and Award Submission Now Open!
Awards presented at the AHA Scientific Sessions:
Medical and Master's-level Student Scholarships: