MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS FOR SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE SERVICE
- National Science Officers and board members, committee members, Council officers, subcommittee members, At-Large members of Council Leadership Committees and journal editors are required to be members at the Premium Professional or at the Premium Professional Plus membership level. Student/trainee and Early Career members holding committee positions are required to be members at the Student Trainee/Early Career Level.
- Membership is not required of peer reviewers, writing group members and ad hoc task force members with expertise outside of the Association.
- Fiscal Year 2003-2004 was considered a transitional year for compliance with this requirement.
- Members currently serving on science committees, as identified on the following list, should renew their membership in the Premium Professional or at the Premium Professional Plus tier for the duration of their committee term of service.
- Members nominated for science committees should be informed that they need to renew at the Premium Professional or at the Premium Professional Plus tier for the duration of their term of service.