Welcome to the Council on Clinical Cardiology's Fellows In Training Promotion!
As a member and chair of the AHA/ASA Council on Clinical Cardiology, I am extending a complimentary offer to you to join AHA/ASA Professional Membership. We value your participation in our organization and want you to advance your career and make meaningful contacts for years to come.
This offer includes:
- An AHA/ASA Professional Student/Trainee one year membership = $75
- A complimentary Scientific Sessions registration = $175
- A complimentary Clinical Cardiology Reception and Dinner ticket at Scientific Sessions = $65
We hope this invitation to our special membership offer will be the start of a relationship for years to come. AHA/ASA Professional Members report that the AHA/ASA has been instrumental in their career growth by providing opportunities to connect with key industry thought leaders, keeping them at the forefront of their field and allowing various ways to get involved. We look forward to having you become a part of the nearly 33,000 professional AHA/ASA members network.
To take advantage of this special offer (opens in new window), please complete the following steps:
- First, if you do not already have one, create an AHA/ASA online non-member profile (opens in new window).
- Come back to this page and click this link to sign up for Scientific Sessions 2015 and the ClinCard Reception/Dinner (opens in new window).
IMPORTANT: You should be automatically signed in, but if you are not, you must sign in using the username and password you created for your online non-member profile and follow the steps to sign up for Scientific Sessions and the Clinical Cardiology Council Dinner. Only the specific link above will allow you to sign up for both events, free of charge.
- To qualify for this offer you must be a cardiology fellow. You must also attend the "Fellow in Training/Early Career Program" on Saturday, Nov. 7, 2015, and the Clinical Cardiology Council Dinner that evening, both which take place at Scientific Sessions 2015, in Orlando, FL. Attendance will be verified at both events before the full AHA/ASA membership is activated. Activation should occur in December 2015.
- Previous participants in the CLCD Fellows-in-Training Program can participate again as long as they are current Cardiology Fellows and their AHA/ASA membership is lapsing soon or has lapsed.
- DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR THE CLINICAL CARDIOLOGY FIT PROGRAM: OCTOBER 31, 2015. The Council on Clinical Cardiology reserves the right to close the program earlier or at any time if we reach capacity in registration.
- If you have already registered for Scientific Sessions 2015, you are unfortunately not eligible for this offer. No refunds will be offered for those already registered.
- If you have recently joined or renewed your AHA/ASA Professional Membership, you are unfortunately not eligible for this offer. No refunds will be offered for those that recently updating their membership status.
On behalf of the Council on Clinical Cardiology, I appreciate your consideration of this offer. I sincerely hope that you will be able to participate and that I will have the opportunity to meet you personally in Orlando at the AHA Scientific Sessions.
Ileana L. Piña, MD MPH FAHA FACC
Incoming Chair, Council on Clinical Cardiology
Questions or concerns? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Council on Clinical Cardiology has continued to advance the mission of the American Heart Association by promoting excellence in clinical care and fostering the professional development and education of clinical cardiologists with a broad range of programs over the last year.